Montana Skies

Do you want Montana Skies to play in your city or region? Let us know about the theaters or venues in your area, that you like to attend.

Views: 100

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

whitefish or bigfork montana. I'll help with promo free. richardkurthdesign.com
Hey Richard,

We played at the O'Shaughnessy Center a few years ago. We talked with the theater recently about a return date, but the time didn't work for them this time. Anyway, we are working on some other MT dates and we'd love to come back your way:) Thanks for joining us here!
It's been at least three years since you were in Chattanooga, TN, so I would love to see you again in the area. Of course, as soon as possible. I love you music, and I love watching you perform live. I hope to see you again soon. We still have Rhythm & Brews, so I hope you return there soon.
Thanks Alesha!! We are actually working on some Chattanooga bookings now. We are just trying to nail down the venue... Thanks for listening and we hope to see you soon:)

Alesha Fuquea said:
It's been at least three years since you were in Chattanooga, TN, so I would love to see you again in the area. Of course, as soon as possible. I love you music, and I love watching you perform live. I hope to see you again soon. We still have Rhythm & Brews, so I hope you return there soon.

Nashville, Tennessee      Ryman, Schkermerhorn, TPAC,  you name it !

Any of those would be awesome!  We are working on getting something lined up in Nashville, we'll keep you posted once we get something on the calendar.

RSS

MUSIC

Downloads

Live from the Mable Barnes Amphitheater (audio)

Lift

Chasing the Sun

Montana Skies

---

CD's and mp3's also available from:

AMAZON

CD-BABY

i TUNES

© 2017   Created by Montana Skies.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service